Professional SEO Services in Philadelphia
Have you tried Googling your website? How visible is it on the giant search engine? The simple fact is that most people doing a search will rarely go beyond the first page of the search results. That means that for your page to see traffic coming from search engines, it has to be on the first page, and is possible to be among the top 5 search results.
How do search engines work?
Search engines like Google and Bing use tools called web crawlers. These tools collect information on trillions of websites and web pages. When a person does a search, the search engine shows results based on certain criteria called ranking metrics. The higher a website weighs on these metrics the higher it ranks on search engine results.
Search engine optimization (SEO)
SEO stands for the different efforts in making a website rank higher on search engines. This involves making the website match ranking metrics. Google, for example, has over 110 ranking metrics. Professional SEO services say the metrics to be prioritized include:
- Mobile first approach – This is making websites viewable on mobile devices
- Keywords – A website should have certain keywords that are commonly used in its industry, for example, an SEO company in Philadelphia would want to rank for ‘best SEO Company Philadelphia area.
- Content – Search engines are forcing webmasters to give their visitors value for the time by having longer, more relevant and engaging. The content should include different types of content including text, video, and infographics
- User experience – this involves making a site more navigable, with information easy to find.
- Backlinking – This is the number of links from respected that point towards a site imparting authority on it as well.
Why do SEO?
With thousands of other competing websites, your website is invisible without SEO efforts. There are several reasons why SEO should be a priority:
- More traffic – over 60% of internet traffic comes from search engines. A top rank website is guaranteed traffic, which translates into more business and better revenues
- Free advertising – With good SEO, there is little need for paid advertising. This is actually a prohibitive cost whose results are temporary. Good SEO keeps a website ranked on top for longer without these paid ads costs
- Long lasting results – Continued SEO is able to rank a website for long making it better than paid advertising or influencer marketing
- Site authority – Ranking high on search engines gives a website a sense of credibility and authority. This, in turn, attracts more traffic, and the beneficial cycle turns again
Do you need SEO company Philadelphia services?